STYLE YOUR HOME PER YOUR NEEDS WHILE KEEPING UP WITH THE TRENDS
At Studio Melange, our focus is to design with intention. From the first visit to your home, we create a custom concept, thinking of every possible aspect of the design.
Are you bored of the current look of your home? Do you stare in awe at the home improvement shows you see on TV? We at Studio Melange believe that homes are sanctuaries, your safe spaces, a place where you can be yourself and do the things you like. We believe that we all deserve to enjoy the home we live in to the fullest.
Whether it is to refresh a single room, multiple rooms or the look of your entire home, including minor renovations and gentle face lifts to your home, we strive to ensure you are fully satisfied and content with the end result. We provide end-to-end consultations and installations for furniture, accessories, decor and lighting selections and also the endless possibilities for the home within the budget that you set.
While price creates interest, home staging brings offers!
Ask us about our virtual consultations!
Creating a customized lifestyle image that targets likely buyers
- We bring in carefully chosen furniture and accessories from our extensive inventory that highlight the most desirable qualities of your home based on demographic research, homestyle trends, and the targeted buyers for your neighborhood.
- We introduce lifestyle themes designed to appeal to targeted home buyers.
- Vacant staging is ideal for home owners who have already moved out of their home and wish to sell quickly.
- Options include staging the entire house or just a few strategically selected rooms.
- Pricing varies based on square footage of areas to be staged, access and location.
WORKING WITH BUILDERS
Each builder and developer is unique. We strive to address and accommodate each builder’s and developer’s needs while keeping the cost down.
We recognize that some builders may need additional design assistance to finish off their projects. We're here to help you before, during, and after staging to ensure a beautiful and cohesive finished product.
- Custom designs
- Finishes selections
- Interior and exterior color consultation
- Lighting design consultation
- Furniture, decor, accessories and lighting selection consultation
- Budget management
We have a list of independent contractors, such as real estate photographers, landscapers, painters, floor specialists and electricians who we can recommend to assist you with any work that needs to be done.